Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long time no post

Hi Lupies:

Forgive my long sabbatical. I didn't want to blog until all my husband's issues are settled. Long story short. He had his prostate removed, and then a spot was found on his lungs. It's been a long six months, but the spot on his lungs, which the doctors still can't diagnose, is getting smaller. Whatever it is will be disappearing shortly (Hopefully.)

On my end, I've been doing a lot to live my lupie life. I found a car. I drove every car in existence. I found the most comfortable cars to be:

Honda Civic
Toyota Camry
Infiniti M Series
The Volvo SUV

However, the winner for comfort was the BMW 745Li. That car is perfect. It has comfort seats that adjust at least 20 ways, heated seats and massage on the driver's side. I got mine used because new is just way too much for us to afford. I love it.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. I will write again soon.

Wishing you all a pain free lupie day!

LupieKat

No comments: