Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi Lupies

I know it has been a while since I've written, but it was a challenge for me to keep on schedule when I sprained my ankle. When it first happened, I did all this research on lupus and injuries. I wondered how an injury would be different for someone with lupus. In all my research, I didn't find anything, so I thought it all would be fine. Then I woke up the next morning.

I was too dizzy to use my crutches when I woke up, so I had to crawl on my knees to get breakfast, or I had to have someone get it for me. That was extremely agitating, but you do what you have to do, right?

I'm off the crutches now, but I'm still in a brace. It looks like I'm anemic again, so my doctor wants me to go into the hematologist again. Loads of fun!

Next week, I'll be on the road. Geoff and I are taking Aja up north for her college orientation. Both of my kids will be away in college. Unbelievable!

Take care Lupies.

LupieKat

No comments: