Monday, June 2, 2008

Feeling Twitchy

For the past several days, whenever I'm stressed or thinking really hard, my eyelid twitches. I've had problems like this in the past, so I'm not too concerned about it. I only mention it because I've heard that the twitches can be common in lupus.

If I wanted to, I'm sure I can search the Internet for the myriad ways my twitching eyelid can possibly be some sort of life threatening symptom, but who has that kind of time? If my twitching eyelid is my biggest health problem right now, I feel pretty lucky. I think instead, I'll take a few deep breaths and wait for the twitchiness to pass. My doctor has me visiting a neurologist because of fainting spells, so I'll likely mention it then.

Until then, I'll try to live my life hypochondria free!

Have a great day Living Lupie.

LupieKat

No comments: