Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Opening Day!

I'm feeling very lupie today.  Usually when I'm feeling this bad, I don't write, but I figured I may as well vent.

I love baseball.  In particular, I love the Los Angeles Dodgers.  I was born in Los Angeles, and I am a proud Angelino.  That means being a proud Dodgers fan.  I never miss an opening day, but today, I'm actually thinking about it.  

I'm feeling achy and drained.  I'm coughing non-stop.  I just want to stay in bed and rest, but it's the Dodgers' home opener today.  I may end up giving my ticket to my daughter and my sister in law and staying home.  I really wish I were feeling better. 

I think that maybe if I drag myself to go to the game, the jazzed up atmosphere may help me to feel better.  Or it could make me feel worse.

Tips for you lupie baseball fans.  Make sure to wear your protective sun gear.  Get seats under the bleachers so you're not in the sun.  Drink plenty of water!  Bring a comfy cushion to sit on.

In the lupus news world, the Lupus Foundation has launched a new campaign to promote lupus awareness.

Take care lupies!

LupieKat

No comments: