Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some Good Stuff

I've been focusing on separating pain from suffering lately.  I am in a lot of pain, but I have lots of friends and family who support me.  That helps to relieve my suffering.

Last night, my friends and I sat around playing our weekly game of poker, and it was such a great time.  I was so exhausted and in so much pain, but I didn't mind it so much because I had good company, plus I was winning!  That helps alleviate suffering too.  

My last post focused on negative lupie press, I thought I'd post something lupus positive.  The Ad Council has launched a new lupus awareness campaign.  It's running a great site where people with lupus can keep a diary of what it means to have lupus to help others.  There's also a message board where you can reach out to others.  Check it out.

Take care lupies!

Lupie Kat

No comments: