Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is it depression or the blues?

I've been feeling a bit down for the past couple of days. When I feel down like this, I struggle with thoughts of suicide or self-injurious behavior. I don't know why I get like this. I just feel so sad and alone. A few years back, but therapist and I put together a depression plan. A depression plan is a long list of things I like to do. I pick things from the list and do them until the feeling passes.

The problem is that it's been so long since I've felt this way that I can't recall where the list is. I'm going to play tennis with Ellen, a friend from work, after work, so that's one thing. I'm going to head into work in a few. That should help keep my mind occupied until tonight. Then it's just a matter of getting myself to sleep.

Take care.

Live lupie!

LupieKat

No comments: