Monday, November 5, 2007

Okay, I did it again

I've been away for a while. I know I said that I'd try to write even when I feel crappy, but apparently, I just suck at that. My niece got married on October 13th, and I flew across the country to be there. It was a quick turnaround. Usually when I travel, I take a day or two to recover before I get on the plane again. I didn't do that this time, and it cost me. I spun myself out into a full blown flare. I felt so bad. I would go to work, but other than that, I did nothing but sleep. My doctor shot me up with steroids and told me to go to bed for a week, but I didn't do that because my boss has a broken hand and I didn't want to abandon him.

I've been doing a lot of sleeping, but I'm hoping to get back on a reasonable blogging schedule soon here. If you don't see me for a while, I hope you understand. Working is taking a lot of energy these days.

Have a lupie day.

LupieKat

No comments: