Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dr.'s News

There are quite a few things I can talk about today. I think I'll start with the medical. I went to see my doctor today, and he said that my foot is healing pretty well. He said that there doesn't seem to be any bone density problems. Good news. :) He also said that I could start my walking exercises again in about three weeks. I'm very excited about that one. I'm going to take it at a slower pace this time and make sure I have the right shoes. Hopefully, it will help control my weight.

It's been a pretty decent weekend. I found a great store that had clothes that fit me. I was able to find a dress for my niece's wedding next month. I'll be taking that trip alone because of the time of year, my daughter can't pull herself away from school. Also, we just got back from vacation, so the family budget is kind of depleted. I wish we had more time to save for the wedding so that we could all make it.

Take care all and keep living lupie!

Katerina

No comments: